Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi
Santa Fe, USA
In a Nutshell:
The Inn of the Anasazi sits squarely in downtown Santa Fe and has the perfect mix of elegance and rustic Southwest feel with a fireplace in every room. It’s an excellent property anytime of the year, with skiing in the winter and hiking, music, and the Santa Fe Opera in the Summer.
EDITOR'S TIP: The hotel is famous for its Silver Coin Margaritas, made with tequila and Cointreau. Another Santa Fe dining tip: order a meal “Christmas style” and the server will bring you red and green chili sauces.
The Style: Southwest sophistication
Why We Love It:
- The hotel is situated in the heart of downtown Santa Fe, a walkable distance from hundreds of restaurants and shops
- The Living Room common space on the first floor with fireplace, books, and restaurant service is a great place to hang out
- Comfort at every turn: rooms, common spaces, and culinary options
The Unmissable Experience:
The Botanical Garden, The Santa Fe Opera (seasonal) and the Georgia O’Keefe museum are all unmissable if you travel to Santa Fe. When it comes to dining, our favorites include: Radish & Rye or Sazon for dinner, and The Shed for tacos and burritos anytime of day.
Perks When You Book Through Us:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (excludes One Bedroom Suite)
- Full country breakfast daily served in the restaurant ($60.00 breakfast credit per day, per bedroom/$30.00 per person per day, not inclusive of applicable taxes and gratuities.)
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not applicable towards tax and /or gratuities, not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
(*perks are subject to change)
All photos courtesy of Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi