In a Nutshell:
Located at the end of a peaceful lagoon in Grand Cul de Sac, Le Barthélemy is a beachfront boutique hotel with a modern yet relaxed style. If the calm stretch of beach and stunning ocean views are not enough to draw you in, the rows of relaxing beach chairs and infinity pool with a buzzy bar scene will do the trick.
TRAVEL ADVISOR'S TIP: Book an Ocean Lux Piscine Privee room to enjoy your own private plunge pool and walk-out access to the pool and beach area.
The Style: Hip and modern in a relaxed, beachfront setting
Why We Love It:
- It’s located on a long stretch of white-sand beach with a reef-protected lagoon. The water is calm and shallow and sea turtle sightings are very common!
- Daily European and American-style breakfast buffet served beachfront in the airy, indoor/outdoor Aux Amis restaurant. Picture a good mix of healthy and fresh offerings with a smattering of indulgent French pastries.
- The stunning Villa Aqua & Villa Bleu, located directly adjacent to Le Barthélemy, offer the privacy of your own villa along with the opportunity to enjoy all the hotel’s amenities. They're perfect for families or groups of friends.
- Ending the day (or starting the night) with innovative craft cocktails at the Rooftop Bar - we loved having “La Creation du Barman,” aka bartender’s choice based on our preferences.
The Unmissable Experience:
Indulge in a customized facial at Le Spa, utilizing La Mer products, for a moment of pampered bliss.
Read our travel guide to St Barth's >>
Perks When You Book Through Us:
- Daily buffet breakfast for two
- $100 resort credit
- Complimentary roundtrip airport transfers
- Upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
(*perks are subject to change)
All photos courtesy of Chelsea Martin