New York City, USA
In a Nutshell:
Centrally located in SoHo, this chic spot doesn’t have big rooms, but still manages to pack in everything you need and more (the beds, for example, are to-die-for comfortable). No matter the season, Arlo SoHo curates incredible outdoor spaces. Come in winter and enjoy the Instagram-friendly outdoor cabin, complete with fake snow, while during summertime the rooftop is the great for cocktails and incredible city views.
EDITOR'S TIP: Head to the lobby for a free happy hour every night. While you’re there, check out the board listing all of the free activities and fitness classes the hotel offers daily.
The Style: Minimalist and modern with all the essentials
Why We Love It:
- It is perfectly located in SoHo, New York, within walking distance to our favorite streets to shop on and favorite restaurants to indulge at
- Is your trip to New York all work and no play? Arlo’s got you covered with plenty of co-working spaces if your room desk isn’t cutting it
- All guests have free access to New York Sports Club, yoga, pilates, and complimentary bike use (NYC is actually a very bike-friendly city, believe it or not)
The Unmissable Experience:
Take advantage of the experiences the hotel offers every day and night, including pilates classes and meditation classes with visiting teachers.
Perks When You Book Through Us:
- Upgrade to next room category, based upon availability at check-in
- Guaranteed 2pm late check-out
- Complimentary welcome drink per guest, per stay
- 20% off at Bodega "Grab and Go" (voucher provided at check-in)
(*perks are subject to change)
All photos courtesy of Arlo Hotels