Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
Coral Gables, Florida, USA
In a Nutshell:
Despite its close proximity to Miami, Coral Gables feels as if it’s a world away. This historic town is beloved for lush boulevards and elegant mansions that will make you feel as if you’re on vacation in Europe, and the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables embodies the same Spanish feel. The hotel’s exterior pillars, arched columns and peaceful courtyard with bubbling fountain create a refined atmosphere, while its stylish interiors dotted with Moorish influences (think: woven wall hangings and Moroccan ottomans), don’t miss a beat when it comes to modern conveniences and techy must-haves.
EDITOR'S TIP: Book a room with a private balcony or patio so you can soak up that Florida sunshine.
The Style: Mediterranean elegance with tropical pizzazz
Why We Love It:
- Stylish decor, inside and out
- The pool and sundeck area is beautiful and covered by leafy palms
- Miracle Mile, one of Coral Gables’ biggest attractions, is only a 3-minute walk away
- Lots of on-site dining options, from breakfast and lunch in Two Sisters, grab-and-go meals in the Market, to Mediterranean fare in Bar 50.
- Many chef-run restaurants within walking distance if you want to savor the local fare.
The Unmissable Experience:
While you’re in Coral Gables you absolutely must visit the historic Venetian pool, a picturesque public swimming pool fed with spring water from an underground aquifer
This story is sponsored by Hyatt Hotels
All photos courtesy of Hyatt