Belmond La Samanna
St. Martin, French West Indies
In a Nutshell:
Perched on top of a cliff overlooking a secluded private beach, Belmond La Samanna is everything you want from a luxury Caribbean resort. Here, you can spend your day relaxing in a cabana sipping champagne, make the most of the azure ocean with water sports activities, or head into Marigot town to soak up the French Caribbean flair of the St. Martin.
EDITOR'S TIP: Splurge on one of the private suites with a rooftop plunge pool. They’re the best for afternoon naps and the private sunset views.
The Style: Beachy Mediterranean
Why We Love It:
- The three and four bedroom villas and cottages are ideal for groups and families who want to stay in their own private abode
- This property is a great size. You can walk everywhere easily or take advantage of golf carts when needed
- The private beach is great for morning runs or evening strolls without the hassle. Look out for the pretty shells that wash up along the shore.
- It’s only a 15 minute drive to St. Martin international airport, so you can be off the plane and onto the beach in no time
The Unmissable Experience:
Take advantage of the Hertz rental outpost on property – snag a car and cruise around the island for the day. Head to Sunset Beach Bar, right next to Maho Beach, where you can sip on a cocktail and watch planes coming in to land right next to you.
Perks When You Book Through Us:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- A complimentary lunch for up to two people once during stay (excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities)
- Fruit basket in the room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- For stays of 5 nights or more: One day luxury car rental (tax, gas, and insurance additional)
(*perks are subject to change)